Omega Pro 83002 3-Piece 1/2 Inch SAE Impact Socket Set for Lug Nut
PRODUCT TYPE: Socket Set
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 30 Left in Stock!
Lug Nut Socket Set - Tough Enough to Use with an Impact Wrench and Designed to Protect Custom Rims and Lug Nut
The Omega Pro 83002 3 PC 1/2 inch door metric coated impact socket set are designed for efficiency. This heavy duty socket set will get the job done while also protecting your expensive Mag wheels.
This socket set is designed for excellent results! The coated 6 point deep impact sockets durable color coated outer sleeve and insert prevents scratching while offering a secure fit when handling the toughest job.
This set includes 3/4"", 13/16"" and 7/8"" sockets which can be combined with our torque limiting extensions and 1/2” torque wrench.
Impact Grade Deep Metric Sockets
Made of CR-MO (Chromium Molybdenum) Alloy Steel
Sockets with Coated 6 Point Deep
Durable Color Coated Outer Sleeve
- Omega Pro 83002 Socket Set is impact grade deep metric sockets that include 3/4"", 13/16"" and 7/8"" sockets for wheel lug nuts.
- Made of CR-MO (Chromium Molybdenum) Alloy Steel that withstand high temperature and pressure. It also prevents from the corrosion. The thin wall design gives you the ability to access in a small space.
- Each socket has the coated 6 point deep that protect your high polished expensive wheels and lug nuts from damage.
- Its durable color coated outer sleeve and insert prevent from scratches and abrasion. With the color coded design, not only provides the attractive finishes also with easy identification when you need it.
- Omega Pro 83002 Lug Nut socket set is packaged in a heavy duty blow molded storage case, which help store and carry whenever is needed on your jobsite.
|Sockets||Coated 6 point deep impact sockets|
|Contains||3/4"", 13/16"" and 7/8"" sockets|
|Out Sleeve||Durable color coated|
|Manufacturer Warranty||One Year|