Omega Pro 83020 7-Piece 1/2" Drive 6 Point SAE Swivel Impact Socket Set
PRODUCT TYPE: Socket Set
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 101 Left in Stock!
SAE Swivel Impact Socket Set - Allows You to Work at Hard to Reach Angles
Omega Pro 83020 Swivel Sockets are high-torque 6 point SAE sockets that grip the broad, flat sides of nuts and bolts, not just the corners, so there's no need to worry about stripping fastener head or damaging socket. Sockets are made from high-strength CR-MO steel, our impact sockets are more resistant to drive end round out than standard impact sockets, resulting in a longer useable life
The swivel base allows you to get to work at hard-to-reach angles when working on transmissions, suspensions and exhaust systems. It provides more usable torque than universal joint sockets and prevents binding and is safer than traditional universal joint design.
The size marking has been hard stamped into the sockets for quick and easy identification that will never wear away. The customized Blow molded case can be stored in a tool chest or carried to your job site. Molded size markings keep the set organized and help identify any missing sockets.
6 point swivel fractional impact sockets with 1/2 inch
Ideal for the professional user, can be used with impact drivers
Made from chrome molybdenum steel for strength and durability with larger engraved markings
Knurled and anodized collar for easy identification and a non slip grip
Contains: 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", 3/4", 13/16" and 7/8"
- Omega Pro Swivel Impact Socket Set has 7 pieces 6-point SAE sockets with 1/2" Drive. With the flex design, it provides more access to fastener in the tight spaces.
- This Socket Set is made of CR-MO Steel that provides strength and flexibility to handle high torque impact tools. The rust-preventative finish is to help to resist from corrosion.
- The large engraved size markings with the high visibility technology provides your with the quick easy reference for size identifications. Also, the knurled and anodized collar for easy identification and a non slip grip.
- This portable metric tools come with 7 sockets with various sizes that are 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", 3/4", 13/16" and 7/8".
- These 7 Pieces sockets are packed in a blow molded plastic storage case that help you transport and store conveniently. It is ideal socket set for DIY home improvement and professional users
|Size||6 Point 1/2 Drive SAE sockets|
|Identification Markers||Large Engraved Markings for Sizes|
|Storage||Blown Molded Storage Case|
|Socket Size||1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", 3/4", 13/16" and 7/8"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||One Year|