Save Phace 3012336 Gen Y Spiderman Welding Helmet Auto Darkening Filter
PRODUCT TYPE: Welding Helmets
You Save: $47.00 (40%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 100 Left in Stock!
This welding mask offers flexibility. The face forming profile enables you to get into tighter spaces, while the headgear adjustments offer the ability to bring the helmet closer or further away from your face. The halo headgear guarantees a comfortable fit!
Convenience is key! Every part of this mask is replaceable and interchangeable with other series! This mask is guaranteed to become your favorite tool!
- Save Phace 3012336 Gen Y Spiderman ADF Welding Helmet features 180 degree ADF (Auto Darkening Filter) holder lens that has the world 2nd largest viewing area (23 square inches).
- It is made from high heat and high impact nylon and is one of lightest welding helmets in the world. With the face forming profile design, it allows you to get into tighter spaces.
- It is great for SMAC, MIG, TIG and Spot Welding. The rotary knob can be used to adjust the sensitivity to suit the welding process. To access to the grind mode, you may turn the knob to left. With the adjustable shading level, it can be set manually from 9 to 13 by turning the dial.
- 9 Point High Quality Adjustable Halo Headgear With Replaceable Sweat Absorbent Headband. With the extensive adjustability, it supports for better fit and comfort. The headgear adjustment allows you to move the helmet closer or further away from your face
- It comes with the helmet bag for easy storage when it is used. In addition, to offer extra safety, this welding mask meets or Exceeds ANSI, CE, AUS/NZ And CSA Standards.
- ADF Size: 108 x 51 x 8 mm; Viewing area: 95 x 35 mm
- ARC Sensors: 2; Light State: Shade 4; Shades: 9 to 13
- Sensitivity Exterior Adjusted: Yes; Delay Exterior Adjusted: Yes
- Power On/Off: Fully Automatic; Switching Time: 0.23ms
- Operating Temperature: -5 to 55 Celius; Low Amp Tig Rating: > 15 amps
- Weight: 17 oz
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.