MichaelPro 3-Pc Spring-Loaded Auto Size Adjusting Crowfoot Wrench Set
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 100 Left in Stock!
With just three wrenches, they replace all metric and standard wrenches with sizes ranging from 5 to 32mm, 3/16" to 1-1/4". The spring-loaded jaws automatically adjust their sizes accordingly to fit, grab and turn nuts, bolts, pipes and fittings and tie rods.
Eliminates the need and time spent to remove and replace wrenches of a different size. Just three wrenches with Male and Female square drive ends for a wide range of jobs. Simply attach these wrenches to ratchets, breaker bars or extensions for added leverage and control.
RELIABLE AND TRUSTABLE
A SUPER TIME SAVER
- 【A SUPER TIME SAVER】Stop wasting time searching for the right-sized wrench! These crowfoot wrenches are specially designed with auto size adjusting jaws and with just three wrenches, they replace all metric and standard wrenches between 5 – 32mm, 3/16" – 1-1/4".
- 【WHAT IT DOES】Special jaw design allows tool to rotate back and reposition, performing better than regular crowfoot wrenches specially in confined spaces and areas. These wrenches provide endless applications such as bolt and screw extraction to loosening and tightening hard-to-reach pipes and fittings.
- 【SERRATED EDGES FOR FIRM GRIP】Spring-loaded tension and serrated edges provide a firm grip on most types of fasteners including hexagonal, spline, star & square head nuts, bolts & screws, even damaged fasteners.
- 【EASY TO USE】Simply attach to any ratchet, breaker bar, extension bar and it is ready for use.
- 【RELIABLE AND TRUSTABLE】Produced and tested in Taiwan, where its being widely recognized for its dedication in producing premium quality tools, these wrenches are definitely one of the essentials in your garage, workshop and home. Our customers trust our tools to be of quality ones.
|Product Dimensions||6.34 x 5.71 x 0.94 inches|
|Item Weight||1.04 lbs|
|Head Style||Fixed Square, Hex|
|Included Components||3/8" Dr: 5/16" to 11/16" (8mm to 17mm), Storage Tray, 1/2" Dr : 9/16" - 1-1/4" (14mm to 32mm), 1/4" Dr: 3/16" to 7/16" (5mm to 11mm)|
|Manufacturer Warranty||One Year|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.