Omega Pro 83021 9-Piece 1/2" Drive 6 Point Metric Swivel Impact Socket Set
PRODUCT TYPE: Socket Set
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 63 Left in Stock!
Swivel Metric Impact Sockets - effortlessly break free rusty suspension and exhaust bolts, quickly remove stuck lug nuts, and loosen crank bolts with ease
Omega Pro Swivel Sockets are high-torque 6 point sockets that grip the broad, flat sides of nuts and bolts, not just the corners, so there's no need to worry about stripping fastener head or damaging socket. Sockets are made from high-strength CR-MO steel, our impact sockets are more resistant to drive end round out than standard impact sockets, resulting in a longer useable life.
The swivel base allows you to get to work at hard-to-reach angles when working on transmissions, suspensions and exhaust systems. It provides more usable torque than universal joint sockets and prevents binding and is safer than traditional universal joint design.
The size marking has been hard stamped into the sockets for quick and easy identification that will never wear away. The customized Blow molded case can be stored in a tool chest or carried to your job site. Molded size markings keep the set organized and help identify any missing sockets.
6 point swivel fractional impact sockets with 1/2" drive
Designed to be used with 1/2 inch impact drivers and ideal for the professional users
Made from chrome molybdenum (CR-MO) steel for strength and durability with large engraved markings
Knurled and anodized collar for easy identification and a non slip grip
Contains: 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm, 19mm, 21mm and 22mm
- Omega Pro Swivel Impact Socket Set has 9 pieces 6-point metric sockets with 1/2" Drive. With the flex design, it provides more access to fastener in the tight spaces.
- This Socket Set is made of CR-MO Steel that provides strength and flexibility to handle high torque impact tools. The rust-preventative finish is to help to resist from corrosion.
- The large engraved size markings with the high visibility technology provides your with the quick easy reference for size identifications. Also, the knurled and anodized collar for easy identification and a non slip grip.
- This portable metric tools come with 9 sockets with various sizes that are 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm, 19mm, 21mm and 22mm.
- These 9 Pieces sockets are packed in a blow molded plastic storage case that help you transport and store conveniently. It is ideal socket set for DIY home improvement and professional users
|Size||6 Point 1/2 Drive Sockets|
|Identification Markings||Large Engraved Markers for Size|
|Storage||Blow Molded Storage Case|
|Size||13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm, 19mm, 21mm and 22mm|
|Manufacturer Warranty||One Year|