Omega 10120 Black Hydraulic In-Line Bottle Jack - 12 Ton Capacity
PRODUCT TYPE: Bottle Jacks
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 11 Left in Stock!
In-Line Bottle Jack - 12 Ton - Allows to position the jack under the load
The Omega 10120 12 Ton In-Line Bottle Jack is built for dependability. This jack is capable of heavy lifting at any position with a lifting range of 9-1/2” to 18-5/8”. The trouble-free positioning design and easy accessible pumping system eliminates off-center pumping force, making this jack effective in any project.
This jack is designed to last! Not only does the built-in bypass device protects the hydraulic system from over pumping damage, but the machined and polished cylinders with die cut threads also provide non-abrasive leak free, durable performance.
Other features this jack offers include the unique cross type forced release valve that assures positive load control, balanced force across saddle, and the heat treated extension screw allows fine tuning for positive jack engagement on any object being lifted. Its compact size makes it easy to travel with this jack while the wide, rugged base provides extra stability and strength.
Extra Large Base
Heat Treated Extension Screw for Fine Tuning
Positive Load Control
- Easiest accessible pumping system eliminates off-center pumping force for the most efficient operation
- Extra large base provides added stability and strength
- Serrated heat-treated saddle provides generous lifting area and secure grip
- Heat-treated extension screw allows low pick-up height adjustment and maximum lift height
- U.S. Patented built-in by-pass device protects hydraulic system from over-pumping damage
|Type||In-line Bottle Jack|
|Gross Weight||19 1/2 lbs|
|Base Size||7" x 4 1/4"|
|Min. Height||9 1/2"|
|Max. Height||18 5/8"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||One Year|