American Lifting 20 inch SAE 4-Way Cross Lug Wrench - Heavy Gauge Steel
PRODUCT TYPE: Lug Wrenches
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
4-Way Cross Lug Wrench - ideal for use in various occasions where bolts need to be removed or installed
American Lifting 20 inch SAE 4-Way Cross Lug Wrench is constructed of the rust resistant heavy gauge steel. It includes SAE Sizes, 11/16 inches, 3/4 inches, 13/16 inches, 7/8 inches.
This Lug Wrench is ideal for use in various occasions where bolts need to be removed or installed. Its 6-point socket head ensures it fit well on the hex shaped lug nuts.
20" length provides the greater leverage to install and remove any lug nut as compared to 14" lug wrenches. Also, the precise welding for stable performance during application
6-Point Socket Head
Heat Treated Drop-Forged Steel
Universal 4-Way Cross Lug Wrench
- 4 Unique socket sizes: 11/16 inches, 3/4 inches, 13/16 inches, 7/8 inches. With 6 point socket head, it ensures to fit well on hex-shaped lug nuts
- Made with heat treated drop-forged steel for increased strength and longevity
- Universal 4-Way Cross Lug Wrench with 4 socket heads to fit the most common SAE lug nuts
- 20 Inch SAE Body Length for easy Leverage and large size to fit the maximum torque
- Rust Resistant with Heavy Gauge Steel and precise welding for stable performance during application
|Lug Wrench Type||Universal 4-Way Cross|
|SAE Sizes Include||11/16", 3/4", 13/16", 7/8"|
|Material||Heavy Gauge Steel|
|Manufacturer Warranty||One Year|