Hein-Werner 2 Ton Heavy Duty Hydraulic Service Jack - Assembled in USA
PRODUCT TYPE: Floor Jacks
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 319 Left in Stock!
Hein-Werner HW93642 Hydraulic Service Jack is a 2 Ton service jack assembled in USA. It features cast iron lift arm and pump base to increase the strength. With flanged side plates and the wider frame, it provides the stability and strength under a load.
This 2 Ton floor jack features in - line pump assembly to assure long life and no off - center forces for ease in pumping, aligning and reduce wear.
At the same time, Hein-Werner HW93642 features U-Joint release mechanism for precise load control. With one piece handle, it eliminates bending, and making the lifting process with the ease. In addition, it has the sealed hydraulic pump built in, which gives you the long lasting service.
Assembled in the USA
Cast Iron Lift Arm and Pump Base
U-Joint for Precise Load Control
Large Front Wheels and Rear Casters
Flanged Side and Plates and Wide Frame
- Hein-werner 2 Ton floor jack is assembled in the US with US and Global components. It features flanged side plates to increase strength and wider base for more stability under a load
- Featuring Large front wheels and rear casters for easy maneuvering and cast iron pump base for strength and durability
- Featuring sealed hydraulic pump for durability and pressure relief valve prevents overloading
- its In-line pump assembly assures long life and no off-center forces for ease in pumping, aligning and reduce wear
- Cast iron lift arm for heavy duty loads and u-joint release mechanism for precise load control
|Min Height||4 1/2"|
|Max Height||20 1/4"|
|Jack Size||28 1/2" L x 14 7/8" W|
|Lifting Height||15-3/4 inch|
|Saddle Diameter||6-3/4 inch|
|Handle Length||50 inch|
|Chassis Length||28-1/2 inch|
|Chassis Height||6-3/4 inch|
|Wheel to Wheel Width||11-3/4 inch|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Two Year|