MichaelPro 1/2" Dr. Extendable Breaker Bar - (15" - 24" Extendable)
PRODUCT TYPE: Hand Tools
You Save: $7.50 (26%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 50 Left in Stock!
A NEW Breakthrough in breaker bar functions! This additional function distinguishes our breaker bar from the others you see in the market- Connect your 1/2" Drive Ratchet onto the bottom of this breaker bar to make it into a super tool for more uses and tasks! Just imagine what you could with this newly added function. 1/2" Drive with standard 18-inch length for the most versatile jobs, with the capability of securely holding socket wrench style sockets with extra leverage to break loose tough bolts and nuts. The Chrome Vanadium body makes it an ultra-durable breaker bar in the market. This breaker bar rotates 180-degree generates optimized leverage, ideal for a wide variety of jobs, whether is it at home, garage, or work shop.
180 Degree Flex Head
- 【LONG REACH】1/2-inch drive breaker bar with an extendable handle that goes from 15-inch to 24-inch in length to provide ample leverage to maximize torque.
- 【GREATER DURABILITY】Made of extremely durable chrome vanadium and corrosion-resistant mirror/chrome polish finish. It is very easy to wipe clean.
- 【VERSATILE】180-degree flexible head works at any angle, to reach around tight spaces and generate optimized leverage.
- 【SECURE GRIP】Spring-load ball bearing holds sockets securely and perfect in breaking and loosening stubborn, stuck or rusted nuts and bolts. Square drive radius corners also has the ability of reducing socket wear by locking on to the entire sides of the fastener rather than the edges.
- 【RELIABLE & TRUSTWORTHY】Made in Taiwan, where it is being widely recognized for its dedication in producing premium quality tools.
|Product Dimensions||18.5 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
|Item Weight||3.1 lbs|
|Material||Chrome Vanadium Steel|
|Head Style||Hex, Flex|
|Size||15" - 24" Extendable|
|Manufacturer Warranty||One Year|