MichaelPro 3/8 Inch Drive Flex Handle Breaker Bar for Extra Torque
PRODUCT TYPE: Hand Tools
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 49 Left in Stock!
3/8" Drive with standard 12" length for the most versatile jobs, with the capability of securely holding socket wrench style sockets with extra leverage to break loose tough bolts and nuts. The Chrome Vanadium body makes it an ultra-durable breaker bar in the market. This breaker bar rotates 180-degree generates optimized leverage, ideal for a wide variety of jobs, whether is it at home, garage, or workshop.
180 Degree Flex Head
- 12 inch long chrome vanadium steel handle provides maximum torque.
- Easy reach-in tight spaces with 180 degree flexible head and generate optimized leverage.
- Perfect in breaking and loosening stubborn, stuck or rusted nuts and bolts.
- Durable chrome plated finish is corrosion-resistant and easy to wipe clean.
- Made in Taiwan, where it is being widely recognized for its dedication to producing premium quality tools.
|Product Dimensions||12 x 2 x 1.5 inches|
|Item Weight||2.2 lbs|
|Material||Chrome Vanadium Steel|
|Manufacturer Warranty||One Year|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.