MichaelPro 3-Inch Impact Grade Socket Adapter Set - 1/4", 3/8", and 1/2" Drive
PRODUCT TYPE: Hand Tools
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 50 Left in Stock!
DESIGNED FOR THE TOUGHEST JOBS
VARIETY OF USES
- 【SPECIFICATIONS】Our 3-Piece Impact Grade Socket Adapter / Extension Bit Set comes with three 1/4 inch hex shank, 3-inch long socket adapters so you can adapt any of your impact drill to a power socket driver. The sizes included are 1/4 inch, 3/8 inch, and 1/2 inch, and are compatible with 1/4, 3/8, and 1/2-inch sockets respectively.
- 【DESIGNED FOR THE TOUGHEST JOBS】Constructed out of heat-treated chrome vanadium steel and ultimately coated in Manganese Phosphate for industrial or mechanical use, the adapters meet or even exceed the ANSI/ASME standards. They are rust-proof and corrosion-resistant.
- 【IMPACT GRADE】All adapters features a spring loaded detent bearing ball that locks onto sockets to ensure a secure fit into the driver head to prevent slipping and loosening. It also allows you to perform auto repair tasks easily. These impact-grade corrosion-resistant adapters are perfect for increased torque jobs, helping to prevent the breaking and stripping of sockets.
- 【VARIETY OF USES】Useful for Automotive Mechanic Vehicle Repairs, Technicians, Handyman & Hobbyist Developments to use with sockets on Hardware/Tire Nuts, Lag Bolts, Hex Head Cap Screws at Home, Workshop Factory or Construction Site. Provides the utmost versatility and convenience no matter which tool you are using.
- 【QUALITY GUARANTEED】Proudly Made in Taiwan with limited lifetime warranty! Made from industrial grade materials, this tool set provides consistent performance with increased toughness and durability. It is a masterpiece for professionals, garage works, home improvements and DIY, and a must have for Engineers, Collectors, Mechanics, and Car Lovers.
|Product Dimensions||3.19 x 2.09 x 0.87 inches|
|Item Weight||1 lb|
|Material||Chrome Vanadium Steel|
|Number Of Pieces||3|
|Manufacturer Warranty||One Year|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.