Omega Pro 4 Ton Hydraulic Collision Repair Kit with Case
PRODUCT TYPE: Collision Repair Kit
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 50 Left in Stock!
Omega Pro Hydraulic Body Repair Kits with 4 Ton Capacity are designed to be used for pushing, spreading, and pressing vehicle body panels as well as various component parts and assemblies.
To safely use the collision kit, the pump may be used in the horizontal or vertical position, and attachments must be fully engaged before applying load.
Ensure load is centrally applied to attachment or ram saddle. Do not attempt off-center loading. Always monitor the force applied to the work piece by using a load cell and indi cator, or monitor pressure developed in the ram by using an in-line pressure gauge.
Ideal for auto repair construction
Quick and easy assembly
Includes a blow-molded carrying case
- Omega Pro OP040PS is a 4 Ton auto body complete repair kit. It includes a variety of repair construction components for lifting, pushing, pulling, bending, straightening, and spreading.
- With 4 Ton (8,000) load capacity, it is ideal for workshops or garages. The included heavy-walled extension tubes, 19-1/2", 16-1/2", 8-1/2", 6-1/8", and 3", stand up in tough situations. With a snap-lock design, it helps us with the quick, easy assembly.
- Features a serrated saddle, spread wedge, rubber head, flat base, ram toe, plunger toe, wedge head, V-base, male connector, and a hydraulic hose. And, the long handle provides a low pumping effort.
- The pump has an automatic overload system to help prevent damage to rams and equipment; the Flex head features a permanently molded rubber pad, interlocked to prevent separation. 1/2 ton capacity hydraulic spreader features 2" jaws and spreads from 5/8" to 3-3/4".
- Omega Pro 4 Ton Collision Repair Kit is packed in a plastic blow-molded carrying case that allows you hassle-free storage and transportation. In addition, it comes with a one-year manufacture warranty from the date of the purchase.
|Product Dimensions||24 x 14 x 7 inches|
|Item Weight||48 lbs|
|Extended Height||15-5/8 inches|
|Spreader Capacity||1/2 Ton|
|Extension Tube||19-1/2"", 16-1/2"", 8-1/2"", 6-1/8"", and 3""|
|Pump Capacity||8,000 PSI|
|Capacity||4 Ton (8,000 lbs.)|
|Manufacturer Warranty||One Year|