Omega Pro Hydraulic Long Ram Jack - 4 Ton Capacity with Flat Base
PRODUCT TYPE: Ram Jack
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Omega Pro 4 ton long ram jack is intended to be used with the corresponding omega engine crane to lift (not support) the rated capacity loads with the built-in hydraulic system.
The hydraulic system is protected from internal damage by a patented by-pass mechanism. Machined and polished cylinders with die-cut threads provide non-abrasive leak-free, durable performance.
It is constructed of heavy-duty hard-cast steel with a heat-treated chrome cylinder for added strength, and a wide, rugged base provides stability and strength. Fits most garage/shop cranes, engine hoists, and more.
Easy to use
Provide extra stability and strength
- 4 TON LONG-LASTING - Omega Pro OP400S Long Ram Jack features 4 Ton lifting capacity and is fabricated from hard-cast steel with heat-treated critical stress areas for long-lasting.
- VERSATILE – Omega Pro Long Jack has the heat-treated chrome cylinder for added strength and gives you the ability to Lift from 19 7/8" to 35 1/4" to allow you to use it for almost anything needing to be raised.
- DURABLE PERFORMANCE - Hydraulic system is protected from internal damage by a patented by-pass mechanism. Machined and polished cylinders with die-cut threads provide non-abrasive leak-free, durable performance.
- EASY TO USE – Handle includes a rubber grip & jack uses a large hydraulic release handle. Perfect for lifting (not supporting) auto engines, trailers, RV, patios, decks, ATVs, and more.
- WARRANTY - 4-ton long jack features a wide rugged base (5-18" x 4 1/2") to allow you the ability to easily position and provide the stability and strength. It covers with 1-year manufacture warranty from the date of the purchase.
|Product Dimensions||20 x 7 x 5 inches|
|Item Weight||18 lbs|
|Max Height||35 1/4"|
|Min Height||19 7/8"|
|Base Size||5-18" x 4 1/2"|
|Hydraulic Oil||12 oz/ 353 ml|
|Capacity||4 Ton (8,000 lbs.)|
|Manufacturer Warranty||One Year|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.