Omega Pro Hydraulic Long Ram Jack - 8 Ton Capacity with Flat Base
PRODUCT TYPE: Ram Jack
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 30 Left in Stock!
Omega Pro 8 ton long ram jack is intended to be used with corresponding omega engine crane to lift (not support) the rated capacity loads with the built-in hydraulic system.
Hydraulic system is protected from internal damage by a patented by-pass mechanism. Machined and polished cylinders with die-cut threads provide non-abrasive leak-free, durable performance.
It is constructed of heavy-duty hard-cast steel with a heat-treated chrome cylinder for added strength, and a wide, rugged base provides stability and strength. Fits most garage/shop cranes, engine hoists, and more.
Easy to use
Provide extra stability and strength
- 8 TON LONG LASTING - Omega Pro OP800S Long Ram Jack features 8 Ton lifting capacity and fabricated from hard-cast steel with heat-treated critical stress areas for long lasting.
- VERSITILE – Omega Pro Long Jack has the heat-treated chrome cylinder for added strength and give you the ability to Lift from 24 1/8" to 43 3/4" to allow you to use for almost anything needing to be raised.
- DURABLE PERFORMANCE - Hydraulic system is protected from internal damage by a patented by-pass mechanism. Machined and polished cylinders with die-cut threads provide non-abrasive leak-free, durable performance.
- EASY TO USE – Handle includes a rubber grip & jack uses a large hydraulic release handle. Perfect for lifting (not supporting) auto engines, trailers, RV, patios, decks, ATVs and more.
- WARRANTY - 8 ton long jack features a wide rugged base (5" x 4 3/4") to allow you with the ability to easily position and provide the stability and strength. It covers with 1 year manufacture warranty from the date of the purchase.
|Product Dimensions||25 x 7 x 6 inches|
|Item Weight||32 lbs|
|Max Height||43 1/4"|
|Min Height||24 1/8"|
|Base Size||5" x 4 3/4"|
|Hydraulic Oil||23.5 oz/ 695 ml|
|Capacity||8 Ton (16,000 lbs.)|
|Manufacturer Warranty||One Year|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.