Pro-Lift 3 Ton Heavy Duty Floor Jack/Jack Stands and Creeper Combo
PRODUCT TYPE: Floor Jacks
You Save: $30.00 (14%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 50 Left in Stock!
Pro Lift G-4630JSCB Mechanics Set features 3 Garage Essentials in one convenient package. It comes with 3 Ton Garage Jack, 3 Ton Jack Stand, and 300 lbs detachable Creeper. The Garage Jack with the the 3 Ton Capacity features the steel frame construction for the added strength and durability. With the 3" roller casters, they ensure the portability and stability.
The Garage Jack is designed to lift, but not support one end of a vehilce. It must be used in conjunction with the pair of 3 Ton jack stands provided. The jack stands has the 3 Ton capacity. Install the ratchet bar into the frame. The ratchet portion of bar must be aligned with the ratchet pawl.
The creeper has the 40" in length with the capacity of 300 lbs. With 6 casters, it provides users with the easy maneuverability.
Steel Frame Construction
Wide Pyramid Base Jack Stands
40 inch Creeper with 300 Lbs Capacity
All in One
- Come with 3 Ton Garage Jack, 3 Ton Jack Stand (pair), and 300 lbs detachable Creeper
- Designed with steel frame construction for added strength & durability. With 3" roller casters, ensure portability & stability
- Lifting range between 5-1/2" to 18-1/2", allows to easily access under vehicles for auto repair services
- 3 Ton Jack is designed to lift, not support. Used with pair of 3 Ton jack stands provided
- Creeper with 40" long & 300 Lbs capacity, floor jack combo provides All in One repair needs
|Capacity||3 Ton (Floor Jack)|
|Capacity||3 Ton (Jack Stands)|
|Capacity||300 Lbs (Creeper)|
|Base Dimension||24-3/16 x 13 inches (Floor Jack)|
|Base Dimension||7-5/8 x 6-7/8 inches (Jack Stands)|
|Lifting Range||5-1/2 to 18-1/2 inches (Floor Jack)|
|Lifting Range||11-5/16 to 16-3/4 inches (Jack Stands)|
|Total Weight||93.27 Lbs|
|Package Dimension||37.5 x 16.5 x 10.7 inches|
|Includes||Floor Jack; Jack Stands (Pair); Creeper|
|Manufacturer Warranty||One Year|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.