Pro-LifT F-757G 2 Ton Floor Jack with 4000 Lbs Capacity
PRODUCT TYPE: Floor Jacks
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 100 Left in Stock!
Pro-Lift F-757G is a 2 Ton floor jack for the car to lift from 3-5/8 inches to 13-3/8 inches. It has a maximum capacity of 4000 lbs with the construction of heavy-duty steel for long-term durability and strength. The trolley jack features a safety bypass system that prevents overloading and ensures safe operation. This car jack is equipped with 2 large steel casters and 2 360-degree swivel casters for smooth maneuverability. A built-in carrying handle allows the floor jack to be lifted quickly for ultimate portability. It is compact, lightweight, and durable, and ideal for a home garage.
4,000 lbs Maximum Capacity
Features Overload Valve Bypass System
Ideal For Home Garage Shop
- Pro-Lift Floor Jack 2 Ton features 4,000 lbs maximum capacity and is constructed with heavy-duty steel for strength and durability. It gives you the ability to lift from 3-5/8 inches to 13-3/8 inches.
- A hydraulic trolley floor jack is constructed with heavy-duty steel. It features the front wheels with the rear casters for maneuverability. The large swivel saddle provides you with easy jack positioning and user safety.
- This low-profile jack for the car features an overload valve bypass system to prevent jack damage and user injury. F-757G car jack low profile features the compact design with the carrier handles to easily transport from one location to another.
- The patented built-in by-pass device protects the hydraulic system from over-pumping damage. Before using the jack, insert provided handle into the handle sleeve, then pump 6 to 8 full strokes. This will help release any pressurized air which may be trapped within the reservoir
- This 2 Ton low-profile jack is ideal for auto repair services in your home garage. In addition, it is covered with a 1-Year warranty from the date of the purchase.
|20 x 9 x 5 inches
|Overload Valve Bypass System, Carrying Handle, 2 Ton, Patented Built-in Bypass Device
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.