Pro Lift Hand Truck Heavy Duty 800 lb. Loading Capacity
PRODUCT TYPE: Dollies & Hand Trucks
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 35 Left in Stock!
Pro-Lift Hand Trucks Heavy Duty – Industrial Dolly Cart with Vertical Loop Handle and 800 Lbs Maximum Loading Capacity
Pro-Lift H-1700 Hand Truck Heavy Duty with 800 lb. Loading Capacity is a high-quality industrial dolly cart manufactured and assembled in Taiwan. It is designed to help you achieve maximum maneuverability and seamless transportation while loading and unloading heavy-duty items. The functional and intelligent design aims to provide you with a strong backbone aid, maximum strength control and easier carry for more reliable transportation for heavyweight goods.
This 12.5" x 24" x 59.5" utility dolly is L-shaped, with vertical loop handles at the top and two wheels at the bottom and a small connecting frame that lifts the load up or down. The flow back design of the vertical handle offers multiple gripping points when the truck is tilted upright. A large tubular frame that is attached to the handle is made of high-quality steel, which makes it resistant to rust and corrosion and is ideal for bulkier items. The powder coat finishing on the frame also helps resist chipping and scratching for a continued professional appearance, long-term uses and maximum stability.
This durable and multipurpose dolly is your perfect solution for moving heavy objects at the warehouse, home, office etc. It is ideal and safe moving equipment for automotive and home improvement at anytime and anywhere. Say goodbye now to heavy, bulky carts that take up precious space and let the Pro-Lift hand truck heavy-duty do all the lifting for you.
Ideal asset for residential & commercial use anytime and anywhere.
Large and high-quality tubular frame for heavy and bulky items.
Lightweight (37.49 lb.) and compact design for easy storage.
Built for easy maneuverability and maximum stability with confidence.
Impressive 800 lb. (360 kg) working load capacity.
- Ergonomically Design to Reduce Muscle Fatigue – The Pro-Lift hand truck is ergonomically designed to provide a powerful lift of heavy item loads. It will help reduce your chances of getting muscle fatigue that you may have while lifting or loading heavyweight goods at anytime and anywhere.
- L-Shaped with Vertical Loop Handle Design for Easier Maneuverability – The heavy-duty dolly has a vertical loop handle design that is intelligently created to offer you multiple secure gripping points when the hand truck is upright and when tilted back. Due to the Handle's L-shaped features, it will give you the ability to control hand trucks with less strength.
- Heavy-Gauge Steel Tubular Frame to Prolong Product Longevity - The utility truck is made of high-quality steel with welded joints that make it resistant to rust corrosion. The large frame also provides you with a sturdier carry of bigger bulkier items. It will enable you to hold goods, boxes and cartons up to 800 lb. (360 kg) capacity but is lightweight (37.49 lb.) and easy to handle for storage at the same time.
- Pneumatic Tires for Seamless Transportation - The hand truck features 2 secure and air-filled tires. The lightweight tires provide great bounce and cushion that allows for a smoother ride and less bumping. The flexible features will give you the ability to transport heavy-duty items more seamlessly.
- Warranty and Refund for Better Shopping Experience - In case you are not satisfied with our product for any reason, or you have any questions please feel free to contact us, we are ready to serve you any time.
|Working Load Limit||800 lb.|
|Product Dimension||12.5" x 24" x 59.5"|
|Product Weight||37.49 lb.|
|Product Type||Hand Truck|
|Load Platform Length||12"|
|Load Platform Width||24"|
|Number of Wheels||2|
|Wheel Type||Pneumatic, Air Filled, Rubber|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|
|Manufacturer Warranty||One Year|
- Hand Truck
Pro Lift Hand Trucks Heavy Duty – Industrial Dolly Cart with Vertical Loop Handle and 800 Lbs Maximum Loading Capacity
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.