Save Phace 3010288 Chameleon Gen-X Auto Darkening Welding Helmet
PRODUCT TYPE: Welding Helmets
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
The Save Phace 3010288 Chameleon EFP Welding Helmet is designed for optimal visual clearance! With a 180 degree lens design, you get a viewing area of 23 square inches!
This welding mask offers flexibility. The face forming profile enables you to get into tighter spaces and the 9 point high quality halo headgear is adjustable and comes with a replaceable sweat absorbent headband.
Designed with safety in mind! The lens anchor set ensures a secured lens during every job, while the helmet is made from high heat and impact nylon guaranteeing you a long lasting welding helmet.
- Save Phace 3010288 Chameleon welding helmet features 180 degree ADF (Auto Darkening Filter) holder lens that has the world 2nd largest viewing area (23 square inches).
- It is made from high heat and high impact nylon and is one of lightest welding helmets in the world.
- It is great for SMAC, MIG, TIG and Spot Welding. With the adjustable shading level, it can be set manually from 9 to 13 by turning the dial.
- 9 Point High Quality Adjustable Halo Headgear With Replaceable Sweat Absorbent Headband. With the extensive adjustability, it supports for better fit and comfort.
- It comes with the helmet bag for easy storage when it is used. In addition, to offer extra safety, this welding mask meets or Exceeds ANSI, CE, AUS/NZ And CSA Standards.
- ADF Size: 108 x 51 x 8 mm
- Viewing area: 95 x 35 mm
- ARC Sensors: 2; Light
- State: Shade 4
- Shades: 9 to 13
- Sensitivity Exterior Adjusted: Yes
- Delay Exterior Adjusted: Yes
- Power On/Off: Fully Automatic
- Switching Time: 0.23ms
- Operating Temperature: -5 to 55 Celius
- Low Amp Tig Rating: > 15 amps
- Weight: 17 oz
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.