Save Phace 3011179 Cletus Down-N-Dirty Welding Helmet with ADF Filter
PRODUCT TYPE: Welding Helmets
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 50 Left in Stock!
The Save Phace 3011179 Cletus Down-N-Dirty Series Welding Mask is the mask for you
This Solar Cell powered mask offers you many advantages when welding. Not only are you able to have control over the shade intensity, but you can also have sensitivity control and delay control! With this helmet you will be able to adjust how dark your vi
This mask promotes safety! By having Grinding control, you can use this mask for grinding tasks as well! This feature will protect your face from the metal shavings and eyes from the intense light.
- The Get’r Done Series automatic welding helmet is equipped with a filter set that can become dark. The filter is transparent before welding so that the operator may observe the work surface clearly.
- The Get’r Done Series automatic welding mask gives the operator permanent complete protection against UV/IR: even in transparent conditions. The UV/IR protection level is up to DIN15 at all times.
- The power is provided by solar cells, so user is exempted from changing battery, turning on or off power and any other operation.
- The mask is equipped with 2 sets of photo sensors to sense arc light. In addition, the mask is also has an outer protection plate made of high polymer materials. The plate is wear-resistant, thermo stable, and has no dregs-sticking, thus a very long service life.
- Great for MIG, TIG, MAG, Arc Grouging, Plasma with grinding function
- Filter Dimension: 110 x 90 x 8.5 mm
- View Area: 97 x 47 mm
- Light Shade: 4
- Dark Shade: 9 to 13
- UV/IR Protection: upDIN15
- Time from light to dark 1/10000s
- Time from dark to light 0.1-0.9s
- Sensitivity/Delay: Adjustable stepless
- Operating Temperature: -10°C – 55°C (14°F – 131°F);
- Grind Function: Yes
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year