Save Phace 3012459 E Series Gassed Adjustable Auto Darkening Welding Helmet
PRODUCT TYPE: Welding Helmets
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 100 Left in Stock!
The Save Phace 3012459 E - Series Gassed Auto Darkening Welding Helmet has it all! The external adjustable ADF (auto darkening filter) offers its user a low battery indicator, shade and sensitivity controls, grind mode, and grind flash warning indicator!
This mask is designed for comfort! Not only is the mask light, its rounded design provides better airflow. Up to 6 degrees cooler! The multi point, dual band halo head gear offers you maximum comfort as it can be adjusted to your needs.
Convenience is key! Every part of this mask is replaceable! This mask is guaranteed to become your favorite tool!
- Save Phace 3012459 E-Series ADF Welding Helmet with Gassed Graphic features 180 degree adjustable 4 x 4 ADF (Auto Darkening Filter) holder lens that has the world largest viewing area (40 square inches).
- It is made from high heat and high impact nylon and is one of lightest welding helmets in the world. With the face forming profile design, it allows you to get into tighter spaces. Rounded top to bottom to provide better airflow making it approximately 6 degrees cooler.
- It is great for SMAC, MIG, TIG and Spot Welding. The rotary knob can be used to adjust the sensitivity to suit the welding process. To access to the grind mode, you may turn the knob to left. With the adjustable shading level, it can be set manually from 9 to 13 by turning the dial.
- 9 Point High Quality Adjustable Halo Headgear With Replaceable Sweat Absorbent Headband. With the extensive adjustability, it supports for better fit and comfort. The headgear adjustment allows you to move the helmet closer or further away from your face
- It comes with the helmet bag for easy storage when it is not used and extra protective lens. In addition, to offer extra safety, this welding mask meets or Exceeds ANSI, CE, AUS/NZ And CSA Standards.
- ADF Size: 4.33 x 3.54 inches
- Viewing area: 3.82 x 1.85 inches
- ARC Sensors: 2
- Light State: Shade 4
- Shades: 9 to 13
- Time From Dark To Light: .1-.9 Adjustable
- ADF Classification: 1/1/1/2
- Grind Function: Yes
- Grind Warning Indicator: Yes
- Low Battery Warning Indicator: Yes
- Sensitivity Exterior Adjusted: Yes
- Delay Internal Adjusted: Yes
- Power On/Off: Fully Automatic
- Switching Time: 0.23ms
- Operating Temperature: - 14 to 149 F
- Low Amp Tig Rating: > 15 amps
- Weight: 13 oz
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.