Save Phace 3012466 I Series Skeletor Adjustable Auto Darkening Welding Helmet
PRODUCT TYPE: Welding Helmets
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 50 Left in Stock!
The Save Phace 3012466 I Series Skeletor Auto Darkening Welding Helmet is designed for any job! Featuring a 2” x 4” internal adjustable ADF (Auto Darkening Filter) integrated into a 180 degree lens, this mask offers you optimal viewing when welding.
This mask is the best of both worlds! The EFP I series also come with an additional Clear Passive lens for additional Grinding/Cutting/Splash Guard functions. If you want to use it as a grinding mask or splash guard, simply replace the other lens with a Clear lens (included) and off you go.
Along with the ADF, this mask offers shade and sensitivity controls and a low battery indicator. You will be able to adjust this mask to work perfectly for any job!
2” x 4” Internally Adjustable ADF fixated into a 180º lens; Shade 4/9-13
Face forming profile that allows you to get into tighter spaces
Low Battery Indicator
Shade and Sensitivity Controls
Power Supply: Solar with Replaceable Batteries
- Save Phace 3012466 I-Series ADF Welding Helmet with Skeletor Graphic features 180 degree adjustable 2 x 4 ADF (Auto Darkening Filter) holder lens that has the world 2nd largest viewing area (23 square inches).
- It is made from high heat and high impact nylon and is one of lightest welding helmets in the world. With the face forming profile design, it allows you to get into tighter spaces.
- It is great for SMAC, MIG, TIG and Spot Welding. The rotary knob can be used to adjust the sensitivity to suit the welding process. With the adjustable shading level, it can be set manually from 9 to 13 by turning the dial.
- 9 Point High Quality Adjustable Halo Headgear With Replaceable Sweat Absorbent Headband. With the extensive adjustability, it supports for better fit and comfort. The headgear adjustment allows you to move the helmet closer or further away from your face
- It comes with the helmet bag for easy storage when it is not used and extra protective lens. In addition, to offer extra safety, this welding mask meets or Exceeds ANSI, CE, AUS/NZ And CSA Standards.
|ADF Size||108 x 51 x 8 mm|
|Viewing area||95 x 35 mm|
|Time From Dark To Light||.1-.9 Adjustable|
|Light State||Shade 4|
|Shades||9 to 13|
|Low Battery Warning Indicator||Yes|
|Sensitivity Exterior Adjusted||Yes|
|Delay Internal Adjusted||Yes|
|Power On/Off||Fully Automatic|
|Operating Temperature||-5 to 55 C|
|Low Amp Tig Rating||> 15 amps|
|Manufacturer Warranty||One Year|