Save Phace 3012619 Auto Darkening Welding Helmet Antman EFP F-Series
PRODUCT TYPE: Welding Helmets
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 100 Left in Stock!
The Save Phace 3012619 EFP F-Series ADF Welding Helmet will get the job done! With an internal adjustable 4.3 x x inches ADF integrated into a 180 degree lens design for ear to ear vision, you get the maximum viewing area.
This welding mask offers flexibility. The face forming profile enables you to get into tighter spaces, while the headgear adjustments offer the ability to bring the helmet closer or further away from your face. The halo headgear guarantees a comfortable fit! Also, the rounded top to bottom design provides the better airflow making it 6 degrees cooler!
The EFP F-series also includes a clear lens. Convenience is key! Every part of this mask is replaceable and interchangeable with other series! This mask is guaranteed to become your favorite tool!
- 180 DEGREE AUTO DARKENING - Save Phace 3012619 Antman EFP F-Series ADF Welding Helmet features 180 degree adjustable ADF (Auto Darkening Filter) holder lens that integrated into a 180 degree lens with ear to ear vision. The protective lens changing system is one of the fastest in the market.
- LIGHTEST WELDING HOOD - It is made from high heat and high impact nylon and is one of the lightest welding helmets in the world. The face forming profile design, it allows you to get into tighter spaces.
- SMAC/MIG/TIG - F Series ERP welding helmet is great for SMAC, MIG, TIG, Spot Welding and more. The rotary knob can be used to adjust the sensitivity to suit the welding process. To access to the grind mode, you may turn the knob to left. With the adjustable shading level, it can be set manually from 9 to 13 by turning the dial.
- BETTER FIT & COMFORT - 9 Point High-Quality Adjustable Halo Headgear With Replaceable Sweat Absorbent Headband. With extensive adjustability, it supports better fit and comfort. The headgear adjustment allows you to move the helmet closer or further away from your face.
- ANSI/CE/CSA STANDARDS - It comes with the helmet bag for easy storage when it is used. In addition, to offer extra safety, this welding mask meets or Exceeds ANSI, CE, AUS/NZ, And CSA Standards.
|ADF Size||4.3 x 2 inches|
|Viewing area||3.74 x 1.38 inches|
|Light State||Shade 4|
|Shades||9 to 13|
|Time From Dark To Light||.1-.9 Adjustable|
|Low Battery Warning Indicator||Yes|
|Sensitivity Exterior Adjusted||Yes|
|Delay Internal Adjusted||Yes|
|Power On/Off||Fully Automatic|
|Operating Temperature||- 14 to 149 F|
|Low Amp Tig Rating||> 15 amps|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.