Save Phace 3010288 Auto Darkening Welding Helmet Chameleon Gen-X Series
PRODUCT TYPE: Welding Helmets
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
The Save Phace 3010288 Chameleon EFP Welding Helmet is designed for optimal visual clearance! With a 180 degree lens design, you get a viewing area of 23 square inches!
This welding mask offers flexibility. The face forming profile enables you to get into tighter spaces and the 9 point high quality halo headgear is adjustable and comes with a replaceable sweat absorbent headband.
Designed with safety in mind! The lens anchor set ensures a secured lens during every job, while the helmet is made from high heat and impact nylon guaranteeing you a long lasting welding helmet.
- 180 DEGREE AUTO DARKENING - Save Phace 3010288 Chameleon welding helmet features 180 degree ADF (Auto Darkening Filter) holder lens that has the world 2nd largest viewing area (23 square inches).
- LIGHTEST WELDING HOOD - It is made from high heat and high impact nylon, weighs about 17 oz and is one of lightest welding helmets in the world.
- SMAC/MIG/TIG/SPOT WELDING - It is great for SMAC, MIG, TIG and Spot Welding. With full automatic to power on or off, it powers solar cells and lithium battery. With the adjustable shading level, it can be set manually from 9 to 13 by turning the dial.
- BETTER FIT & COMFORT - 9 Point High Quality Adjustable Halo Headgear With Replaceable Sweat Absorbent Headband. With the extensive adjustability, it supports for better fit and comfort.
- ANSI/CE/CSA STANDARDS - It comes with the helmet bag for easy storage when it is used. In addition, to offer extra safety, this welding mask meets or Exceeds ANSI, CE, AUS/NZ And CSA Standards.
|108 x 51 x 8 mm
|95 x 35 mm
|9 to 13
|Sensitivity Exterior Adjusted
|Delay Exterior Adjusted
|-5 to 55 Celsius
|Low Amp Tig Rating
|> 15 amps
|Solar Cells and Lithium Battery
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.